Wednesday, June 30, 2010

  • 09:00 On Parking: rainy day, rainbow hazeparked at the jetty.green waves breakingon shelly beach and concrete walls.clar... bit.ly/ax7SoA #
  • 09:42 @jeanettemarsh thanks! I did! #
  • 09:44 Enjoyed playing pool last night at Ponsonby snooker club, on the tables once used by U2. Good times! #
  • 11:01 Publishers! bit.ly/cBqwrT "Do as I say," God thundered, "and you will save your soul and a place in the value chain." #
  • 11:04 @HMarieYoung Hey, thanks for buying it! Much appreciated :) I only did the text on that cover. Art by www.facebook.com/dsonneveldt #
  • 11:50 @HMarieYoung @cldyck wow thanks Cat! I need more people like you!! #
  • 12:13 Is about to start wrestling with CSS for even sleeker site menus. Wish me luck! #
  • 12:32 @BookieMonsterNZ Ooh yes! My first cat smelled like my favourite campground, current cat more like talcum powder. #
  • 12:34 With help, I found a css menu template I actually understand: javascript.internet.com/navigation/dropdown-menu.html @simon_w #
  • 12:39 @simon_w <hand flies over head> sorry, I'm really only a hack and don't know what that means! #
  • 13:05 @simon_w umm...okay...thanks...but I think I'll try a straight code copy before venturing there. #
  • 13:53 @BookieMonsterNZ Oh, add me? I write and publish too, so take your pick. :) #
  • 16:29 Another option for new online presence photo. What do you think? twitpic.c om/215b3y #
  • 16:38 Blog interviewer wants to know something about me that surprises people. Heh. I don't know what to say. Nothing's surprising to me, y'see! #
  • 17:01 @IcarusForde I speak German if I can be of any help... #
  • 22:53 I'm still fighting with CSS. And the CSS is winning. Argh! #
  • 23:00 The Lost Genre Guild News for June 30th, 2010: You can read an excerpt of Sherry Thompson's Ea... bit.ly/a8i2SI Sci-Fi & Fantasy Lit #
Posted by LoudTwit ter