Sunday, June 6, 2010

  • 09:48 Ew, too many bugs. Three in one day! Good thing I kept the last honey jar to catch em in. #
  • 14:49 On a high after first time playing bodhran with a band in public. Small audience, but hey it was a lot of fun! Let's do it again! #
  • 16:32 Okay, if I finish my book edit today I might allow myself to have some fun making movies tonight. Looking good so far. #
  • 16:38 I've been scribbl'n: Basics 3: Grace the Publisher: ...the publisherSplashdown Books is an independent publisher... bit.ly/dq82q7 #
  • 17:44 Feet up on desk. Warm cat sleeping on my shins, only poking me with o ne elbow. Favourite music playing. Novel to edit. This is the life! #
  • 18:01 @bloggeratlarge There r 2 ferries/day that stop there on the way back from Rangitoto, but I think you can only get on with harb cruise pass. #
  • 19:37 @BryanThomasS Well, it won't always be your "last" will it now? lol #
  • 20:24 WOOHOO my last edit of Legendary Space Pilgrims is DONE, anyone want to review it / help look for typos? Almost ready for release on July 1! #
  • 21:02 @miuraworld thank you! #
  • 21:03 @IcarusForde Cool! dm me your email address & I'll send the manuscript through! #
  • 21:04 @velofille it's about these teens who escape from a mind-controlled planet and find their own freedom in order to return and free their home #
  • 21:05 @velofille which daughter? & is it sci-fi? I wrote my first space opera at 9... a silly story, but it was my start #
  • 21:46 @nessliddell I don't think I have your email. dm me? #
  • 21:50 @velofille awesome! I'll get it on the way! Thank you :) #
  • 21:52 Yay for NZ tweeps wanting to read my novel. You guys are a real boost! :) #
  • 22:02 @ClaireDel oh that would be awesome! dm me your email address? #
  • 22:03 @5hameless the more the merrier, and the cleaner the manuscript! glad to have you help! #
  • 22:10 OH nearly forgot, this is what the book cover looks like: bit.ly/dyOgWQ @IcarusForde @velofille @nessliddell @5hameless @ClaireDel #
  • 23:15 As promised, a new video today: A Tall Ship in the Bay of Islands. www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJg9vMvYVTI #
  • 23:23 @IcarusForde Hey, tomorrow's free, right? You can finish it then. Sleep's important, dude! #
  • 23:29 @thecreativepenn Yep! Just tonight I got 5 new proofreaders from one tweet about my novel! #
  • 23:30 Goodnight Interwebs! It's been a great day!!! see y'all tomorrow. #
  • 23:38 OK. Last surf for tonight. For the writer s: The Generic Award-Winning Movie Plot Trailer (hilarious video) bit.ly/bG4lnI #
  • 05:04 I uploaded a YouTube video -- A Tall Ship in the Bay of Islands youtu.be/UJg9vMvYVTI?a #
Posted by LoudTwitter