Tuesday, June 1, 2010

  • 10:26 The Lost Genre Guild News for May 31st, 2010: Here is an in-depth interview with Kerry Nietz, ... bit.ly/9ma8ky Sci-Fi & Fantasy Lit #
  • 10:45 Left the puter on overnight because Gimp was chewing a move layer operation in a back cover image(2.5 GB) - thank goodness that's over with! #
  • 11:35 @amiemccarron I use a cushioned TV tray like this: images.esellerpro.com/2276/I/195/5/aa_laptray_2.jpg #
  • 11:54 @amiemccarron oh and I use a real mouse too - hate touchpads - but my work chair has a flat wooden arm which is perfect as a mousepad. #
  • 12:33 Pretty cool. RT: @petapixel: Time-lapse of an empty Los Angeles: j.mp/dhIJI2 #
  • 19:16 mmm just got a 4x normal batch of self saucing choc pudding ready to go in the oven! wow that was a lot of sugar though. I'm all out #
Posted by LoudTwitter