Thursday, July 1, 2010

  • 09:26 yay for sunshine!! #
  • 16:31 @cldyck As long as you got the 2009 edition :) #
  • 17:09 What's this--my tweeps showing up in my google searches? Woo, freaky :) #
  • 17:49 ow sore back...was gonna get a massage at the mall today but they didn't have time for me. Too much overtime lately! and voluntary to boot #
  • 17:56 Oy oy oy what am I going to do with this CSS? I'm of a mind to dump it and go back to HTML so's I can get the site done on time. #
  • 18:55 @cldyck There are 2; they may not ever de-list the old one as long as traders sell it. I'm honoured - never been a Christmas gift before! #
  • 18:56 @simon_w Menus can't be placed in-line with header graphic; the code is messy. I'm doing HTML dropdowns, may replace later. #
  • 18:57 @yomcat what's a GUI? #
  • 19:22 @simon_w Well, I wanted them to be, but it seems that is not possible. So I caved and put them on the next line. Don't look so bad. #
  • 19:24 @simon_w beta version now testing here: www.splashdownbooks.com/bookshop.html #
  • 19:36 @simon_w Well, I had them stacked two by two, was still too wide. Wanted an option to wrap on small screens but this is better I think. #
  • 23:33 there are so many files on my desktop that many are not visible. yes, it's been that kind of a week. aargh! #
Posted by LoudTwitter