Friday, June 18, 2010

  • 11:44 Awesome! Voyage of the Dawn Treader bit.ly/amwlVq Though I'd very much like to know why Peter and Susan are in it! #
  • 12:21 @BryanThomasS Yeah, definitely weird. Implies they're in it. Isn't there usually a non-3D version as well? Hope so. It makes me queasy. #
  • 12:37 read my blog: Balbriggan Town: The name alone conjures up memories of the sweet summer I spent there, scribbling i... bit.ly/d754yM #
  • 14:21 New Review: DragonQuest by Donita K. Paul: I had to laugh when I took a first close look at the cover of this book... bit.ly/c3VeTS #
  • 14:24 I believe "hiccupped" is American spelling, like focussed, and the Brit version is hiccuped. Can anyone confirm? #
  • 15:52 @joegreenz Yep I lost several thousand tweets last week. Nothing before December has survived. #
  • 16:26 Hey guys, what do you think of this for my new author pic to go on the back of books and stuff? twitpic.com/1xpxfn #
  • 16:43 @jasonarmishaw General audience. Science fiction books. #
  • 16:43 @jeanettemarsh Thanks! :) #
  • 22:26 SplashdownBooks Blog Yet more excuses not to write: I've been trying my best to think of something interesting to ... bit.ly/dyQyq0 #
  • 23:00 The Lost Genre Guild June 18th News - Terri Main, Jeff Gerke, MLP: Terri Main says: Come meet ... bit.ly/bbcKUc Sci-Fi & Fantasy Lit #
Posted by LoudTwitter