Monday, June 7, 2010

  • 10:00 New Review: Auralia's Colors by Jeffrey Overstreet: I waited a long time to read this book, so mixed were the opin... bit.ly/9kY9nM #
  • 11:49 A little Web research tells me a beeswax salve can help protect my bodhran from humidity. I found some online and ordered it. Hope it works. #
  • 13:07 @velofille hmm that's interesting. good or bad? outdated feelings or nostalgic retro? & do you mean all the covers? #
  • 13:28 @velofille ok...what do you suggest? is there a lesser tweak that could help? it's too late to change the cover much, but can fix site. #
  • 14:00 @velofille ok no worries. it's just that I never saw it that way so was fishing for specifics, lol... #
  • 15:30 @AmaliaTd lol that's funny, it's my N and H that are all gone, and most of the B, M and L #
  • 16:15 @AmaliaTd I coulda told you a sharpie wouldn't do it, lol #
  • 16:28 @RTuckerThompson Thanks! And thanks for linking to my video :) #
  • 20:16 @rocalisa T hanks! Nice to meet you :) #
  • 21:07 Read awesome short stories by great authors in a brand new edition of DigitalDragonMagazine.net ! & part 4 of my serial Comet Born :) #
  • 23:00 The Lost Genre Guild News for June 7th, 2010: Keven Newsome says: My first radio interview is ... bit.ly/dAxtmc Sci-Fi & Fantasy Lit #
Posted by LoudTwitter