Thursday, June 3, 2010

  • 12:14 Got a doozy of a muscle ache after playing bodhran in a 2hr band practice, without having built up to it at all. Ow! But it sure was fun. #
  • 12:15 @IcarusForde You're right, it is similar, but I agree it still looks bad. Honestly with all the bazillions of fonts out there they could use #
  • 12:49 Right. I have been putting this off far too long: final edits due for Legendary Space Pilgrims, my novel releasing July 1! Hard work ahead. #
  • 13:01 My latest travel article at the Colorado City Record is all about Ireland: a general introduction. bit.ly/dxTBYl #
  • 21:15 Eradicating most instances of the word "began" from my novel. It's a killer. Slows down action every time, yet I find it in my action scenes #
  • 23:24 OK, finished tweaking a pivotal scene in my novel. Sexual tension correctly channelled can be amazing. Now only a full read through to do. #
Posted by LoudTwitter