Tuesday, June 22, 2010

  • 21:37 At times this publishing biz feels like ninja-ing my way through a tangled bog filled with wild creatures and booby-traps. Sound fun? It is! #
  • 22:02 @Stockhausens Yeah I am around, got two books coming out on the 1st so crazy right now finalising covers and interiors! Getting there. :) #
  • 22:36 @Stockhausens One sci-fi and one fantasy. can't get the cover template to work at the mo, grr. House is great :) still need another flattie. #
  • 23:00 @Stockhausens Aw, it was just returning the wrong spine width for the page count I put in. I got it now, thoug h! Online generator was crabby #
  • 23:07 Aha, the Americans are starting to wake up, but it's time for me to go. Back in 10 hrs or so. Cold again tonight, brr! 3 hot water bottles!! #
  • 23:09 @Stockhausens yeah I should do that, been too crazy lately! would like to target language schools / foreign students - small cheap room #
Posted by LoudTwitter