Thursday, June 10, 2010

  • 08:45 I subscribed to slkcivilrwr's channel on YouTube. www.youtube.com/user/slkcivilrwr?feature=autoshare #
  • 11:09 My latest article: a tall ship in the Bay of Islands, to match the video bit.ly/dp91Ax #
  • 11:34 Web designers, what say you? Is it just me or is it *really annoying* to see Times New Roman on websites that otherwise look quite sharp? #
  • 12:15 @5hameless Yeah it occasionally works okay with certain antiquey styles. But not with slick modern stuff. #
  • 13:1 2 @BryanThomasS Good review! You going to put that on your blog? #
  • 13:43 I've been scribbl'n: A Tall Ship in the Bay of Islands: bit.ly/aBKZgT #
  • 14:18 @BryanThomasS Let's say June 20th? Absolute deadline is the 25th. #
  • 14:30 @BryanThomasS I thought the review was new, oops #
  • 14:40 I have to shut off twitter, facebook and gmail for a bit to get some translations done! ta-ta for now... #
  • 2 0:14 @RTuckerThompson Thanks! Maybe I will someday! #
  • 21:01 @timtabuteau @Schnicker huhh? did I miss something? #
  • 21:55 @alex_bettylou Oh, hello! You've been missed. #
  • 01:45 @IcarusForde Cool! Waiting anxiously for feedback, when you're ready. :) #
  • 01:46 All right. I've stayed up quite late enough. Here's the latest incarnation of my blog layout: gracebridges.blogspot.com/ Thoughts??? #
Posted by LoudTwitter