Monday, May 3, 2010

  • 11:09 oooo it's cold in Auckland today! brr! three layers of fleece tops and I'm only just comfortable! #
  • 14:45 @shessassy You have great-nephews? Wow, that's gotta be a record for the youngest great-aunt in history! #
  • 14:54 I've been scribbl'n: The CFRB tours The Muse by Fred Warren: I am the publisher of this book, and therefore in an ... bit.ly/a86sIW #
  • 14:54 I've been scribbl'n: A Home for my Brain: For many years now - as long as I remember, actually - our family has be... bit.ly/9oujYE #
  • 14:55< /em> I've been scribbl'n: Inside Publishing: The Soundtrack for The Muse: There's a wonderful story behind the soundtra... bit.ly/dckpjU #
  • 14:55 I've been scribbl'n: The Muse: Cover Design: I used to be a great artist. Not in the sense of being great, no way,... bit.ly/aLr9WC #
  • 14:56 I've been scribbl'n: The Muse: Making Movies: Despite my limited technical skills and computer gear, I've always b... bit.ly/9fBFmw #
  • 18:00 Please welcome new authors Adam & Andrea @idahoguy & @povbootcamp to Splashdown Books! Glad to have you on board :) #
  • 18:13 Lovely big twinkly cruise ship pulling out beyond Rangitoto, lit up like a Christmas tree...well, like a Christmas tree that fell over #
  • 18:48 I can't think of anything else needing done online right now. That probably means I should get off and finish @ellenmaze 's book! #
  • 23:00 The Lost Genre Guild News for May 3rd, 2010: C. L. Dyck has posted Part 8 of The Moonborn Code... bit.ly/9Jd0pk Sci-Fi & Fantasy Lit #
Posted by LoudTwitter