Sunday, May 9, 2010

  • 10:04 Hey, guess what, I was in Ike's yesterday and on a notion, picked up some canvases, acrylics and brushes. Even a palette! A return to art?? #
  • 13:39 @RogerBruner You gotta be kidding! Do you know what an insult that is?? LOL. As you see, the Aussie/Kiwi rivalry is strong. I'm in Auckand. #
  • 13:45 Today's been very productive so far. Finished half of a short story first draft - "Girl Power" due to Digital Dragon mag for June. happy! #
  • 16:01 @Miraz Ooo I liked that one. Seeing some of Seven's past. I'll have to dig out my DVDs again soon... #
  • 16:11 @lifeledlearning LOL I didn't think of it like that. Am very much a beginner. I got some progress on my serial today, too! Writing rocks :) #
  • 17:42 @Miraz my favourite is Dark Frontier so far. I haven't finished season 6 though, so maybe something better is coming still. #
  • 18:36 Woohoo! I finished a short story (serial episode) Comet Born part 3: Girl Power! now to get some critiques and figure out where it goes next #
Posted by LoudTwitter