Wednesday, May 19, 2010

  • 11:51 Hello @CelebrityPizza - beats me why I'd follow a restaurant in Ohio, but welcome to my followers anyway! Waves from New Zealand "o" #
  • 13:37 @nessliddell Hello!!! (waves) #
  • 14:57 Aw man, I keep having plans and then bailing on them. Was meant to go out last night but plain couldn't make myself. Same today. What up? #
  • 15:56 Bamboo backscratchers for the WIN! Ahhh... #
  • 15:57 @jasonarmishaw About $25 US per year at doteasy. Less if you buy on a special, usually US public holidays #
  • 15:59 RT @AnneRiceAuthor Here's one of those articles that inspire writers to dream up fabulous speculative novels nyti.ms/bFEpMM #
  • 17:38 OH! Did these guys like totally NAIL it or what?? Church Parody - you gotta see this! www.youtube.com/watch?v=isGrCmCFFmY #
  • 21:19 This hoomin's mine, and I make sure she don't forget it! #lolcat (kludged) twitpic.com/1p3d0x #
  • 23:00 The Lost Genre Guild News for May 19th, 2010: Terri Main says: You can check out the cover for... bit.ly/cCeAXY Sci-Fi & Fantas y Lit #
Posted by LoudTwitter