Saturday, May 15, 2010

  • 12:37 Ooo, thunder! And yay for more rain :) I just planted four little feijoa trees in my front yard, this is great for them! #
  • 12:57 It's at times like this I am very glad the household washing is hung up in the carport as a matter of course. #
  • 12:59 Typical, Waiheke got no rain. At least according to bit.ly/9oGI4y - can anyone confirm? #
  • 13:49 Having borrowed Mum's breadmaker, I've set Tomato Pesto loaf to knead. Mmm! Yeah I've not eaten bread for months but hey everything changes! #
  • 16:19 Woah, when the notion takes me it's not to be sneezed at...I have baked 3 cakes, 1 doz muffins, 1 loaf of bread, and 4 batches of pikelets! #
  • 16:22 However, I forgot sugar in the pikelets so they have to be eaten with honey or jam. Now trying to decide whether to do choc bread & pavlova. #
  • 16:24 ...or whether to stop now, since the pikelets made a royal mess of the kitchen. Hmm. Maybe that's enough of a good thing for now. #
  • 17:45 woah my aunt just brought the rather large remnants of an afternoon tea to add to my baking...there is a LOT of food at my house! #
Posted by LoudTwitter