Tuesday, May 11, 2010

  • 11:55 Anyone know why the cat is scratching at the door when it's OPEN?? LOL #
  • 13:08 @RogerBruner I passed through Richmond by night on a roadtrip; sadly nothing more. But I've "been there"! :) #
  • 18:53 @cameocreams yeah I'm in! #
  • 18:55 Driving test tomorrow. I know I can do it; just hope nerves & technicalities don't conspire against me. I've waited too long to do this! #
  • 19:49 Hmm, have just been checking out the new order of my Likes on Facebook. Amazing how many well-known names don't have a fan page! Potential.. #
  • 21:28 For my overseas friends: a piece of NZ! RT: @JohnJCampbell: Poi E, 26 years on. Magic! bit.ly/cvwYGq #
  • 23:03 Wow, an easy way to corral those online presences! flavors.me/gracebridges My prior attempt: gracebridges.com - your thoughts? #
  • 23:06 Re flavors.me/gracebridges - will likely mess with design settings soon, but this was very easy to set up. #
  • 23:17 @immeemz Hmm. I don't think there's meant to be a scroll bar! My last text on the page is LinkedIn. #
Posted by LoudTwitter