Thursday, May 13, 2010

  • 10:38 @ellenmaze Thanks for the RT!! #
  • 10:41 @techtigger Thanks! I'm so glad you like it. I have just written episode 3, but after that it's anyone's guess where it goes, LOL :) #
  • 12:30 @techtigger Oh! btw my good friend @lifeledlearning also has a great SF serial running at bit.ly/d9s2Xy #
  • 13:49 Someone could make a very decent living working online PR for authors who'd rather spend their time writing. #
  • 14:56 @hmariey @c_putman All it needs is someone to do it. I bet they'd get lots and lots of takers right away! Kinda like the Virtual Assistant #
  • 18:23 SplashdownBooks Blog How the Sith Slipped Into a Novel: This is my first post on the Splashdown blog. In Tales of ... bit.ly/93ZPYw #
  • 19:03 Wow my cat just full on meowed in her sleep, that must be some dream! She didn't budge a muscle though...How odd! #
  • 19:06 @autobees I did 7mths backpacking! But only Ireland & USA. Definitely recommend NZ - but I'm biased, I live here! #
  • 19:48 Phew I got my work finished and it's not even late. Now to catch up on some of these great blogs bit.ly/cEcruZ #
  • 20:11 Translation and significance of the All Blacks haka bit.ly/cGCA7A provided by @bloggeratlarge #
  • 21:39 Alert! Facebook app "Great Gifts" spams all friends as soon as you allow it access to your data! BLOCK IT! I fell for it - SORRY! #facebook #
  • 21:41 @MenwithPens Audacity for recording, every time. I have yet to explore all its options, but it's very powerful! #
Posted by LoudTwitter