Wednesday, May 12, 2010

  • 10:36 Whoo, that's some ferocious storm wind in Auckland today. And in 5 hours my driving test will be OVER, yay... #
  • 10:53 @immeemz someone else said the bar came up on a page reload. #
  • 11:12 Worth repeating! RT: @CampbellLiveNZ: Good to hear so many of you enjoyed Poi E last night. If you want to watch again: ow.ly/1JQPp #
  • 11:27 Lyrics, translation and background of the Poi E musical phenomenon: folksong.org.nz/poi_e/index.html #
  • 12:19 You know you're a grown-up when...parcel de liveries are never a surprise, but always something you wanted #
  • 13:33 I well remember many rough trips! RT: @waihekeisland: RT @FullersFerry: All ferry services are operating as normal, despite the bad weather. #
  • 13:34 Hey @techtigger great to find you! I am writing my first serial beginning at bit.ly/bmunfW 2 eps so far! #
  • 13:48 All right. Going offline to grab a bite (if I can get it down) and then off to the driving test! Think of me folks!! Thank you... #
  • 22:27 I passed, people. thanks for all your thoughts these past days, it sure was nerve-wracking! But over now, thank goodness! I can drive alone! #
  • 22:41 Went to a cultural show this evening. New overseas flatmate was slightly terrified of the haka. I guess if you never saw one live before... #
  • 22:48 My To Be Read pile just keeps on growing. Okay, I have read one or two before, but they're kinda like reference wo twitpic.com/1n4xq0 #
  • 22:51 My lovely cat Petal. Sepia and cappucino colour! twitpic.com/1n4y46 #
  • 03:12 The Lost Genre Guild News for May 12th, 2010: Lyndon Perry is posting a free flash fiction "s... bit.ly/aTRLY7 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Lit #
Posted by LoudTwitter