Saturday, May 22, 2010

  • 11:16 I've been scribbl'n: Basics 1: Who Is This Grace: Who is this person? In brief: Grace Bridges is a sci-fi author ... bit.ly/ayrFXI #
  • 11:30 Followed up on a bunch of promotional opportunities that have been waiting for me a while. Good feeling! #
  • 11:47 Right. Off to dig in my other fruit trees - mandarin and lemon. Fun! #
  • 12:11 SplashdownBooks Blog This Year's Lineup: I have been assembling publicity blurbs for all the books due out from Sp... bit.ly/auF1Ua #
  • 12:28 Have tweaked my website www.g racebridges.com - hope it makes sense now. The history page is new. Opinions? #
  • 12:29 @kalena certainly not, LOL. A zip file, yes! Then you can make your own binder or not, as the notion takes you. #
  • 12:30 Comments are invited on the first part of my basic author info at gracebridges.blogspot.com/2010/05/basics-1-who-is-this-grace.html #
  • 12:31 @karinafabian Oh, that's good to hear. Glad your equipment's running again! #
  • 21:30 @JanalynVoigt @hmariey Thank you! :) #
Posted by LoudTwitter