Tuesday, May 4, 2010

  • 13:15 New Review: Rooms by James Rubart: Every so often, a story comes along that is obviously going to get under your s... bit.ly/92BmoX #
  • 13:15 SplashdownBooks Blog Please Welcome...Adam and Andrea Graham!: Andrea and Adam Graham have signed a contract with ... bit.ly/dCdMs6 #
  • 13:54 So I send my tweets to FB and both tweets and blog RSS to my fan page and my blog to Twitter, something's gotta double up somewhere! Hmm. #
  • 14:38 New Review: Axiom-Man: First Night Out by A.P. Fuchs: In this little book we observe Gabriel in the phase where he... bit.ly/bnlJ3K #
  • 14:49 Hey @Frederation @Caprice_Hokstad @povbootcamp @idahoguy I set up a feed of your tweets to the SB fan page: bit.ly/ayCfjo #
  • 14:50 Oops wrong link, sorry guys, here it is: www.facebook.com/pages/Splashdown-Books/489935555057?ref=ts&v=wall #
Posted by LoudTwitter