Friday, April 30, 2010

  • 12:27 So I finished a new book cover design last night. It'll be unveiled next week. Plus I signed new authors! Exciting! I love publishing! #
  • 14:17 @ellenmaze Hey! My mum got hold of your book before I did and now she has to finish it! Don't worry, I'll still be in time for the tour! #
  • 18:41 darn it @telstraclearnz, your flaky connection just made me lose an hour's work in my online translators' interface! #
  • 19:10 @chandalier That's really deep. Thank you for that. #
  • 19:57 Visualisation video of the European airspace re turning to use: vimeo.com/11205494 #
  • 22:03 Get into someone else's head. No, I'm not psycho, I'm a writer. philangelus.wordpress.com/2010/04/29/stereoscopic-writing/ #
  • 23:14 Great. Finished one short story and submitted another. That'll do for today :) #
Posted by LoudTwitter