Tuesday, September 1, 2009

  • 11:31 This is GOOD DAY tweeps! I just got a proof copy of my 1st Splashdown Books release; good feedback on my 2nd; heard of a contest for both. #
  • 12:32 Small Publisher Book of the Year contest? Looks good, but only 1 fiction category, and I'm wary of CBA who runs it. (see next tweet) #
  • 12:32 (continued from prev) What do you say? Worth a try even for spec-fic? bit.ly/ALjeg #
  • 12:46 Wow I think I have been waiting for this! A font in my own scribble! RT: @clairednz: www.fontcapture.com (RT via @antheaw & @rike) #
  • 12:51 @JanetUrsel Yeah, free books are always awesome! That's a very good idea :) #
  • 13:40 @JanetUrsel You may not have started anything just yet, lol. But the old brain cogs are certainly churning! Maybe someday... #
  • 13:43 ok so I found formatting errors in my proof copy, arrgggh! But my flatmate knows how to fix em, so he says. Go Steve! Darn page numbers. #
  • 15:16 Going to pub with mates tonight - Mad Dogs & Englishmen, Link Drive Glenfield if any tweeps are around. From about 7. Quiz night apparently. #
  • 15:27 I have now learned a valuable lesson in section breaks formatt ing for Word and how to unhitch a section from another. Thanks Steve & Andrea! #
  • 16:06 Having solved my formatting dilemma I think I'll turn to video production for what remains of today. 2 hours can accomplish a wee bit yet! #
  • 17:40 Hi @RebeccaMichaels and welcome! How about some spaces in your bio so we can read it without pulling up the HTMLcode? Chat with you later :) #
  • 17:41 So I'm headed to the pub with the pastor. Go Emma! I don't like church anyways. This is gonna be fun. #
  • 22:38 Crumbs, just one shot of baileys -yum yum!- and I'm nicely sozzled, just call me green! we won a prize for last place at the pub quiz, yay! #
  • 22:40 I am now going to bed with my own book in progress. Need a name for my female cyborg underground resistance wonder-girl, any suggestions? #
Posted by LoudTwitter