Thursday, September 3, 2009

  • 08:46 Just discovered that LoudTwitter is working again, and it has pulled all of my missing tweets onto randombookstuff.blogspot.com/ wow! #
  • 08:48 I realised this morning that my photo of Dad is on the shelf next to a toy monkey. I'm sure he'd find something funny to say about that. #
  • 09:29 I have 2 pics in contest but don't want to split support. Which should I promote? tinyurl.com/lgrlas or tinyurl.com/lgrlas #
  • 09:30 oops that should be tinyurl.com/lgrlas or tinyurl.com/lyu8o7 Which is better? #
  • 11:04 @RebeccaMichaels Yes that's it, if there are no spaces then there are no line breaks and most of it is not visible (exceeds column width) #
  • 11:25 @samnzed I quite like Tweepular...takes a while to load but then it's all there #
  • 11:35 @samnzed good! glad to help #
  • 11:53 @samnzed is that right! cool. I guess you've got the hang of it now :) #
  • 11:54 I remember my university day s as the most hectic of my life. Always in a rush. Would've been the same at school if I'd gone. Go homeschool! #
  • 12:10 @lifeledlearning lol I was so not made for hectic situations! Freelancing rules the partay! #
  • 12:11 @kiwisnake only thing is that it's a Flash-based site. I don't usually like that sort as they take forever to load and the coding is opaque. #
  • 12:13 Upload, download, upload, approve. Edit. Restart from the top. Repeat as needed. A publisher's life. Not so bad if done right! #
  • 12:55 @kiwisnake yea h I know, flash tends to be inaccessible. I hate it, it's just klutzy - a memory-eating, lazy web design strategy. #
  • 12:56 @lifeledlearning That sounds cool...now I'll have to go hunt down what you said! :) #
  • 13:12 RT: @lifeledlearning: .@gracebridges this week's Sc>Sc Monday Muse: wp.me/prYM2-sP <<< woohoo! Thanks Cat! #
  • 13:36 .@zenergyworks I don't recommend that marketing strategy. Good way to get yourself blocked. Using my name at random = spam! #
  • 15:45 Ideas for my girl cyborg's name: Aurora, Daybreak, Halo, Meteor, Nebula, Nova, Quasar, Zenith, you get my drift? Tell me what you think. #
  • 15:49 RT: @petapixel: Inspiration - 50 outstanding out of bounds photographs: bit.ly/RXXOj #
  • 16:08 Very perturbed - the ice cream truck no longer plays Greensleeves! Still, it says a lot for spring that they're doing the rounds already. #
  • 16:24 The cyborg is called Zenith. She will likely be a major secondary character, don'tya love it when they come at ya out of the blue like that! #
Posted by LoudTwitter