Saturday, August 29, 2009

  • 10:27 @Travelwriticus haha like you can look at my profile and not figure it out :) It's sci-fi all the way bro - and a little fantasy on the side #
  • 10:28 @gram2five Thanks for the FF dude! but I'm not sold on the political label, I don't even live in your country man, what's with that? #
  • 10:30 Wonder if I can set Google Alerts to NOT show me any results from my own web pages. See, I know about those already. It's the others I want. #
  • 10:47 @simon_w @matt_stephenson thanks gus, good tips #
  • 10:52 @hellonearthis have done that now. thanks! #
  • 13:29 Ok I got a little necessary housework done, time to chill a bit with Voyager. It's hot today for winter! I bet humidity's way up. #
  • 13:32 Going to a German play at the university later on tonight. Should be fun. One of the actors in it goes to my church. #
Posted by LoudTwitter