Sunday, September 6, 2009

  • 08:44 talking to @cathikin on skype, yay! #
  • 09:33 Listening to @clank_brian which still has the same effect on me as ever - here's video evidence: bit.ly/3wo8QO #
  • 10:08 @cbcwrites yeah why not try something new to write to? For sci-fi nothing beats electronica and ambient music. What would suit your genre? #
  • 17:23 Settled on a travel bag for the trip week after next. Now to see what will go into it. I hate flying but it will be ok once I get there! #
  • 17:48 What kind of book blog do you run? According to @deegospel there are 10 types. I have 4 diff ones! tinyurl.com/knnavs #
  • 19:10 I would rather listen to Be Thou My Vision Clank drum n bass version all night than hear one more singstar rendition of A Whole New World! #
  • 19:15 RT @elpie: Those guys know how to go for a Sunday drive! 1st crossing of Cook Strait in a van - how cool is that? bit.ly/J4JBs #
  • 21:18 I just compiled no less than nine blog posts - would probably feel like wonderwoman, except that I forgot to get dinner. HUNGRY! #
Posted by LoudTwitter