Tuesday, September 15, 2009

  • 09:29 RT: @phixx: You have no idea how little I want to be part of your mafia family. #
  • 09:30 @kalena why don't you just unsubscribe? #
  • 10:47 @kalena Oh dear. It worked fine for me! #
  • 11:16 RT: @RussAdams: 55+ Seriously Useful Free Grunge Fonts bit.ly/wqqO0 #design #
  • 11:17 @natobasso I have it blocked on facebook but that doesn't stop the twitter dm's. It's a real pain. #
  • 13:58< /em> RT: @ggSpirit: RT @TheWritersDen: Whether or not you write well, write bravely. ~ Bill Stout #
  • 15:23 New blog post at Splashdown Books for NZ Speculative Fiction Blogging Week:tinyurl.com/l7n67n #
  • 15:37 Cake o'clock #
  • 16:23 Ever watched a tui in flight? They look like they're skipping on the air with their wings. Flutter, glide, flutter, glide. Looks very happy. #
  • 16:54 @PianoGeek really? That's sad. Maybe you need to friend/follow different people. #
  • 22:22 Ever so slowly movi ng into that place in my soul where the world looks different because I'm leaving. One day left, then France here I come! #
Posted by LoudTwitter