Monday, September 28, 2009

  • 07:34 Arrived in Avignon today. Unfortunately not going to be doing any daning as my feet are shrieking at me to stop playing tourist! #
  • 07:36 Also visited the Pont du Gard, a 2000 yr old aqueduct, and a Roman temple in Nimes. #
  • 07:38 Funnily enough with all the Roman stuff we're visiting, it's my Roman sandals that are killing my feet. It's like walking on bruises! #
  • 20:04 Morning! I'm in the town of Orange now, facing a humungous Roman theatre, so big it's impossible to photograph. Must be 5 or 6 storeys high. #
  • 23:00 Interview with Lost Genre Guild member Walt Staples ak.a. G.K. Fields, writer of sci-fi and fantasy, blog.lostgenreguild.com #
  • 00:54 I wonder if anyone knows how many roundabouts there are on France's roads. I have passed hundreds in 10 days! Sometimes every block. #
Posted by LoudTwitter