Tuesday, June 23, 2009

  • 11:05 Listening to an awesome interview with @frankcreed at www.pidradio.com/?p=434 - All about Christian Cyberpunk, the Lost Genre, etc. #
  • 11:18 I love the to-do list I made the other day - it tells me exactly what to do next :) Work on articles for @terrimain 's @marketurwriting ! #
  • 13:44 Wrote four articles. Ten to go, but tomorrow's another day. Now I need to mess around with my manuscript for Legendary Space Pilgrims. #
  • 13:51 @NadVega I suspect I could do this every day if only I was motivated enough! The new time-planned task list is a great help. #
  • 14:54 I am now wrestling with three diff programs and a constantly crashing explorer in order to tweak my book cover design. Crash, crash, crash! #
  • 15:17 RT: @thecreativepenn: Ten year 10 book one million quid deal bit.ly/uQibm (via @AlanBaxter ) #
  • 15:20 Grrr this graphic design stuff is driving me crazy! Can't get the text brightness/contrast right. Perhaps I'll try another approach. #
  • 16:55 Just what I need! RT@JaneFriedman Never feel bad about unproductivity. Brain needs downtime to create breakthroughs! bit.ly/j1li6 #
  • 16:58 Oops last link faulty here it is properly online.wsj.com/article/SB124535297048828601.html #
  • 17:34 Duh! Need to finish book edit & get final page count before making final cover. No wonder it wasn't going well! Enough wrestling for today. #
Posted by LoudTwitter