Saturday, June 20, 2009

  • 11:05 I've added a bunch of new stuff to the Writers' Toolkit at the LGG! bit.ly/4xMi44 #
  • 11:06 @frederation I finished as much as I can do without getting the final shots of Davos. It'll need tweaking for sure, but what fun! #
  • 15:19 @BradleyWill As a youngster I once made a triple-decker sandwich with sliced apple, potato chips, & tinned spaghetti. I recall enjoying it! #
  • 15:51 @BradleyWill In fact to this day I still enjoy the occasional apple sandwich, sliced between buttered bread. It's actually really good! #
  • 17:07 What? Sunset already? Where'd the day go? BTW, one book review down, 6 to go, let's see if I can do em all tonight. #
  • 18:01 Four reviews done and scheduled. Three to go. Then I get to read another awesome book (so I hear) Talking to the Dead by Bonnie Grove. #
  • 19:28 Okay I finished my seven book reviews for today. That wasn't so bad. I had to re-skim most of them, but am feeling very productive! #
  • 19:40 @quivermamma Don't worry, you'll get there. I was just so far behind I had to put in a huge effort today. Still about 10 waiting to be read! #
  • 19:42 Today was a hard-out PJs day. Who needs to get dressed anyway? Sometimes it really helps me get stuff done. Sometimes not. Got lucky today! #
  • 20:10 It's too late in the evening to begin a book of 384 pages so I am going to go and watch some Star Trek. I'm in the middle of TNG season 6. #
Posted by LoudTwitter