Saturday, June 6, 2009

  • 08:19 RT: @EverywhereTrip: REAL HD video of the Moon from Japanese spacecraft. This is not CGI bit.ly/NuYdK #
  • 08:27 I'm curious - how much real email do you all get, and how much spam? I get around 200-300 real ones per week plus around 80 spam. #
  • 09:14 RT: @DavidDCain: Loved this: 7 Keys to Starting a Movement bit.ly/1XWPS -- (via @ItStartsWithUs) #
  • 11:09 @RachelHauck Sure your link is working. Not sure what's going on with the other folks. #
  • 12:04 RT: @AlastairJNZ: Lavish aerial cinematography in a new feature film released free: www.youtube.com/homeproject #
  • 12:51 I have yet to find a practical way to manage time and to-do-list. Help! I'll start now with a long overdue crit for @valeriecomer - sorry! #
  • 17:00 @rowsell Hey, well done! That's awesome! #
  • 18:00 @BradleyWill Hidden Gift: I'm never tired because I always get enough sleep. No commute = no bleary wakeups & no alarm clock! #
  • 19:44 @onejan84 Great idea! The names with underscores don't work. But this makes far more sense than trying to bit.ly/apqis .. #
  • 20:54 RT: @the_gman: We Are Living in Exponential Times bit.ly/Z02dJ #
  • 22:29 Congratulate me, I finished one critique and am well into a second. Darn good reading, too! But it's time to call it a night. NIGHT! #
Posted by LoudTwitter