Wednesday, June 10, 2009

  • 10:43 RT: @BILL_ROMANOS: DARPA's "Programmable Matter" Project Creating Shape-Shifting Materials twurl.nl/igdbbv #
  • 11:04 If you've seen the Star Trek movie, try these comics for a laugh: tinyurl.com/obx3ll #
  • 11:56 Thanks @sonarkaren @audaciousgloop @madcom for the Star Trek RTs! #
  • 12:07 @DracoRigel I have an A2 size print of your Galaxies background on my wall. It's an amazing sight! #
  • 12:29 What to do with leftover pasta: Use plain yoghurt as sauce, mixed with a dab of satay sauce or sweet chilli sauce. Better than you think! #
  • 12:39 Summit of Rangitoto coming free of cloud cover in 3...2... Hello old friend I haven't seen you at all today! What took you so long?? #
  • 13:07 @gram2five Havarti? Sounds interesting but I don't know if we can get it down here. There are huge restrictions on dairy imports in NZ! #
  • 13:27 Becoming somewhat exasperated at Germans who think "know-how" is a professional-sounding English word. People, it's EXPERTISE. Thank you. #
  • 15:05 RT: @xebidy: Travelling New Zealand in a Spaceship bit.ly/38Xg (it's like a campervan) #
  • 19:40 So I've translated 11 out of 15 pages on the job due tomorrow night. I think that'll do...time for a bit of Trek: TNG Chain of Command I&II. #
Posted by LoudTwitter