Monday, June 8, 2009

  • 10:46 RT @Frederation Frank Creed's Flashpoint: grabbed me by the lapels in the first few pages and didn't let go frederation.wordpress.com #
  • 11:33 RT: @astonwest Free book? I want one. Gimme some of that @astonwest please! #
  • 12:15 @marklincoln Great idea! How about a heated mouse, too! Fingers are always so chilly when working... #
  • 12:23 Right. Time to finish my current website project. Shouldn't take too long now that the template is all ready. Gotta fix some pics too. #
  • 13:36 @find_ch that looks awesome! when are they going live? #
  • 13:45 @elpie you know it actually happened to me once that everything I typed came out backwards! No idea why. A restart fixed it up all right. #
  • 13:52 @elpie yeah totally weird. #
  • 15:07 RT: @MTTRadio: 9 ways to get happy in 30 minutes! bit.ly/qrqlK (via @MARCOME) #
  • 17:26 Website job done, it's at glenfieldpresbyterian.com . Scheduled some of my blog posts too. Feels good! Now for some cooking. Spuds? #
  • 19:57 I just discovered this blog on - wait for it! - CAT LADDERS. Totally random, but fun! catladder.blogspot.com/ #
  • 21:10 @yomcat only just, on my flatmate's 22"!! #
  • 21:32 @yomcat hmmm...I didn't know 200kb was big? #
  • 21:35 Ack! Windows Explorer crashes every 2nd time I open or close a file or folder -gotta be the codec's fault but I'm not geek enough to fix it! #
  • 21:39 @yomcat Ah well. I'm just a hack, unable to make a gif out of that koru...otherwise a tiny green tile would do it. Client happy at least :) #
  • 21:41 Is it just me or are the Lolcats in the Upcoming section especially funny tonight? #
  • 21:43 @natobasso Thanks, I'll try that - but I never use IE so what would be in there...anything's worth a go though! #
  • 21:44 @teachernz Ooo! Now why didn't I think of that? (Don't answer.) Duhh! You may have just saved me the long road to the right answer - thanks! #
  • 21:59 Thanks @natobasso and @teachernz - have implemented your tips and now await crashless working - oh wow, it's been MONTHS! Here's hoping :) #
  • 22:03 Signing off - heaps done today, how cool! A website, two crits, one crit submission, three reviews, cooked dinner. Awesomeness. Night, all! #
Posted by LoudTwitter