Thursday, May 28, 2009

  • 11:44 @raphaelschory I do German to English, and have also done French, but not so much. What about you? #
  • 12:05 So I did some jogging yesterday and can barely walk today. I'll have to study up on stretching techniques, apparently I was doing it wrong. #
  • 12:13 @vavroom yeah that's what i did, I'm just saying it must have been wrong cause it sure hurts today! 20min jog, 5min stretch, not enough. #
  • 13:53 RT: @the_gman: The 32 Most Commonly Misused Words and Phrases bit.ly/EYBUo #
  • 17:40 @raphaelschory I'm jack of all trades, done lots of technical, business, legal, commercial, also literary, journalistic, websites, speeches. #
  • 18:37 @kalena my favourite animator is this one: bit.ly/x0pgl #
  • 20:12 RT @EntirelyKiwi: Desperately seeking someone to have 3 months of fun for FREE in New Zealand www.entirelykiwi.com/worldfamous #
Posted by LoudTwitter