Tuesday, May 19, 2009

  • 11:36 A truly brilliant almost-true story by @kenarmstrong1 so funny I just have to share it! "Colossal wave of post-prandial torpor," indeed! #
  • 17:31 I have switched my tweet-batch blogs to randombookstuff.blogspot.com/ because they were messing up my other blog. Yay for spare blog! #
  • 18:44 New blog post: Visit My Volcano - a day on Auckland's Rangitoto Island bit.ly/ZCHSO #
  • 18:49 Oh yeah and the new blog post also has a video journal of my day at Rangitoto. Awe-inspiring forces of nature! bit.ly/ZCHSO #
  • 19:07 Hey @sarahprout ! Pumpkin? Soup, of course! Boil, mash, salt 'n' herb it. Yum! (easier to remove skin after boiling!) #
  • 19:08 Hey @Spacegirlnz that's cool! Have you been to Rangitoto? Or some other volcano? We have plenty, that's for sure! #
  • 22:45 @kenarmstrong1 whoops did I get it wrong? will retweet properly in the morning as it's getting on for pumpkin time downunder...yawn... #
Posted by LoudTwitter