Thursday, May 21, 2009

  • 11:02 Anyone want to relive the new Star Trek soundtrack? You can find it all right here: bit.ly/IoD6x #
  • 13:47 Hey everyone - my in-depth review of Star Trek at long last! tinyurl.com/q3t7l2 with thx to @trekmovie #
  • 14:27 @audaciousgloop Well it wasn't actually me that said that. A family member would have been embarrassed if named. But a great quote huh? :P #
  • 15:24 @audaciousgloop thanks! so how many times have you seen it? It's finished in the imax but still going elsewhere I think. #
  • 15:31 @audaciousgloop yeah that imax thing is seriously big. The seats in there are too tight though! #
  • 15:43 @audaciousgloop It's a sad state of affairs when any other cinema in town has bigger seats than the Imax. And better padded, too! #
  • 16:00 I got a response to my NZ tax return in record time with a sticker saying there is an error on page 42. How odd! I'll have to call 'em, ugh! #
  • 18:08 If Dr. Seuss wrote Star Trek...very funny! www.seuss.org/seuss/seuss.sttng.html #
  • 19:51 @icarusforde good thanks! wrote a Star Trek review, downloaded the soundtrack, wrote a couple of other articles. How's yerself? #
  • 20:02 @aloox2 thanks for following! the trek connection lives! Did you check out my Star Trek review? No spoilers! See earlier tweet. Cheers! #
  • 20:04 Here's the link to my Star Trek review again in case anyone missed it. No spoilers! tinyurl.com/q3t7l2 #
Posted by LoudTwitter