Friday, May 22, 2009

  • 10:13 Lovely morning in Auckland. I have to write a book review and some more articles for @marketurwriting then make tomato soup from scratch. #
  • 10:14 Enjoying the Star Trek soundtrack - I tweeted the link yesterday if you want it too. Quite awesome. #
  • 11:20 Is Star Trek a type of religion?? Hah! bit.ly/m74bZ #
  • 11:43 @bluebirdson yeah I really liked Star Trek (and everyone's going DUH right about now, lol) #
  • 13:51 Hey @colleencoble I wrote a Star Trek review (spoiler free!) check my earlier tweet for the link. You are going to love this movie! #
  • 16:09 Ha! game show Who Wants to be a New Zealander? to be broadcast in every country except Australia tinyurl.com/owruw7 #
  • 16:27 hi to @bluebirdson @ErinZILLA @valeriecomer @aloox2 @icarusforde @dosankodebbie @JanetUrsel @audaciousgloop @Thomas_J @kenarmstrong1 #ff #
  • 16:30 hi also to @spacegirlnz @sarahprout @colleencoble @jo9ty @toxaq @dragonsinger57 @charlief @LauraJeanDavis #ff Star Trek forever! #
  • 16:39 @rowsell Did I read you wrong? The site says they don't open till 8pm on Sat. #
  • 17:14 rain is obscuring the city as it gets dark but I can still see where the clouds are hugging the Coromandel beyond the dusk-toned water #
Posted by LoudTwitter