Tuesday, May 26, 2009

  • 11:28 Pet peeve: Websites that resize my browser window. They sometimes put the window controls off the screen. #
  • 12:36 Nice editing! @tonylavoie bit.ly/11h1k7 Did you tell the LGG about this? If so I missed it - I'm sorry! Gotta get this on the blog. #
  • 12:37 So I have two websites to build from scratch incl all graphics; 3000 words to translate by Thurs; and still unmotivated? must be the PJs #
  • 12:47 RT: @terrimain: Spec Fiction meeting @ Second Life Tomorrow 7 pm PDT at www.tinyurl.com/sllgg Discussing inworld Spec Fic convention #
  • 13:29 Fave dessert Self-saucing chocolate pudding, hot from the oven! And ice cream on top. #damgoodtweet thx to @jane_l #
  • 13:53 Motivational tip: If in doubt, accomplish something that's not even on your priority list. Makes you feel better to do something you want! #
  • 14:14 @LynetteSowell wow, sounds like being on holiday! can I have some? :) #
  • 14:47 Hah! I'm a positive word! RT: @the_gman: RT @Jenocide312: How many times have you been mentioned on The Internet? digg.com/d1s7PM #
  • 15:21 Recently met a person who actually uses "Lol" as a word. It weirded me out. What's wrong with actually laughing? #
  • 15:45 @KleinerWalter It wasn't an email! It was a real life conversation and she kept on saying "Lawl" in the seriousest of tones... #
  • 16:26 wow my tweet on LOL garnered a dozen replies, must be a popular topic. I just think it's weird! #
  • 16:52 I'm going to draw some Koru for the background part of my current website project. Should be fun! #
  • 17:29 NZ in winter: wet before cold. Awesome video here! bit.ly/NbwVS via @Te_Ara #
  • 22:09 @dragonsinger57 try this: bit.ly/tYXUO #
Posted by LoudTwitter