Friday, May 29, 2009

  • 08:46 Ow! Muscles still cramping after 2 whole days - maybe I better stick to walking. It was only 25mins jogging! #
  • 09:00 @vodafoneNZ I can send tweets all right but am not receiving any - I didn't specify a PIN, could that be it? Would appreciate any tips. Thx! #
  • 09:31 RT: @cjdarlington: New reader poll: "What do you call your mother?" tinyurl.com/mqrdtv All votes needed! #
  • 09:31 @simon_w yes I have - but good point. Maybe they just didn't tweet yet. #
  • 09:38 Everyone please welcome my good friend @josephbeggs from the North of Ireland, just arrived in the twitterverse! #
  • 10:16 Reading some great Star Trek quotes at tvsothertenpercent.tripod.com/startrek/kirk.html #
  • 10:35 RT: @nzwebz Buy A Mitsubishi Triton in NZ, Get a Free Goat: Mitsubishi's general manager of sales & marketing. bit.ly/AE84c / a GOAT? #
  • 10:41 I have booked a room in Tauranga for the weekend and I think I'd like to go for a walk now, if my legs would only cooperate! #
  • 12:19 @lucianop They don't allow gif pics any more. I've tried loading one. Only those loaded before the cutoff date are still there. How sad... #
  • 12:35 Wow, some really interesting (and huge) art depicting quantities of stuff America uses: bit.ly/8NhlP #
  • 14:52 RT: @frankcreed: What tricks did Mr. Copple use to make each book in his series a free standing novel? snarkdogg live ustre.am/297G #
  • 17:16 RT: @garrymunro: "In absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily acts of trivia" Author Unknown #
  • 17:41 It's #FollowFriday !! Coming up, a list of great people who've tweeted with me this week. It's all about the interaction, folks! #
  • 17:43 #followfriday @lifeledlearning @toxaq @yomcat @natobasso @dubh @vavroom @kalena @justinekoenders @simon_w @cjdarlington @dwnz @garrymunro #
  • 17:45 #followfriday @KleinerWalter @amiemccarron @nightshowdan @duncn @LynetteSowell @JanetUrsel @valeriecomer @frederation @tonylavoie #
  • 19:44 @scifilaura it is not 3am here! #
  • 20:25 @josephbeggs Hey it's great to see you here! I look forward to your tweets :) #
  • 22:25 Heading for Tauranga in the morning. Better get ready... and hope my legs are working again by then. Hot pools might help! #
Posted by LoudTwitter