Saturday, May 30, 2009

  • 10:30 I'm off to Tauranga now - not taking a laptop, but will tweet via txt. Do I get all DM/@'s or just those from tweeps with device updates on? #
  • 11:49 Just realised that "apple of my eye" means if you hurt that person, you're poking me in the eyeball! Interesting phrase huh. #
  • 14:04 Passed through Paeroa - pretty little town, saw the giant L&P bottle plus a not so giant newer one. Fun place! L&P flags all down main st. #
  • 19:06 Bureta Park in Tauranga is a great place to eat if you're in the area - huge 3 course buffet. Wow. I might yet become an ex-Aucklander! #
  • 21:05 waylaid by my brother's gorgeous black cat Samson. I miss the cats I left in Germany - Sissi who loved mirrors, and shy skinny Julio. Sigh. #
  • 21:10 @terrimain @lifeledlearning it seems you are both in SF this weekend - I smell a LGG gathering! #
Posted by LoudTwitter