Monday, May 25, 2009

  • 10:54 @yomcat no I never heard that one, but I bet it's hilarious! The high level of words the Germans use in kids TV is just unbelievable. #
  • 11:00 So I saw water dripping down an inside wall last night. Climbed into incredibly dusty roofspace & set a bucket on the rafters. Still raining #
  • 11:42 Just looked up recipes for self saucing chocolate pudding. Nearly all results from NZ or Oz. Does no one else know this marvellous hot cake? #
  • 13:52 Hey everyone my friend @JRobinsonAuthor needs a hand with a vote right now! Go here! megalithbooks.blogspot.com/ #
  • 15:18 I think it's cool that New Zealand is the largest Geographic Area group on Twibes! www.twibes.com/twitter-groups #
  • 16:42 @valeriecomer yeah that could be true. Puddings are generally a very British matter, is it not so? #
  • 16:43 By jingoes it's cold! Well, today's my turn to cook and I think I want a recipe requiring oven baking. And the chocolate pud of course. #
  • 17:42 @lifeledlearning oh, okay :) I hadn't thought of videoing it but now that you mention it...sure, why not? I'll give it a go. It's real easy. #
  • 18:53 This is the pudding I have just made: bit.ly/gOpDO Photos to follow! #
  • 19:05 I suppose I should really climb up in the roof again and check how full my bucket is. Wouldn't want it to overflow now. Fix-it is requested. #
  • 19:09 @dosankodebbie Yes, my Japanese flatmate enjoyed it very much. I'll have to ask her about it. She was purely enamoured with the chocolate! #
  • 19:22 @yomcat hah! the voice is all wrong eh! And the translation Squeak Duckling doesn't quite do it. Sounds more like dinner. Crazy! #
  • 19:23 @yomcat True, but it will have to stop raining for a while before duct tape would stick to the roof. Several metres of gap, too. #
  • 19:24 @serendipitynz no, in fact when I see that o_O pop up I want to unfollow that person right away! #
  • 19:33 @yomcat there's a different voice in the middle that comes on and says "This is the craziest thing you've ever heard." #
Posted by LoudTwitter