Monday, January 4, 2010

define the title you want

This is the TEST shipment you asked for

  • 17:12 @Wendywings I thought everyone watched the special features... :) #
  • 17:34 @simon_w mine is slow too, did everyone just get home from work or something... #
  • 17:44 how about this for a sad, sad speed then @simon_w? www.speedtest.net/result/671118654.png How do you find the traceroute? #
  • 18:16 @Thanks...um, what's Terminal? #
  • 20:56 @BrownSpeak toss-up between roast lamb with kumara, steakk n cheese pie, or fish n chips slash shark n kumara... #
  • 20:57 ok I am apparently going to have a bday dinner party tomorrow, if you wanna come dm me and I'll get you the details :) Restaurant. Auckland. #
  • 22:44 @lifeledlearning Another time we will party my friend, be sure of it :) #
  • 22:54 Night, all. In the morning I'll be older. It never ceases to amaze me / freak me out. But true age is within, right? haha. #
  • 11:38 Thanks @yomcat @valeriecomer @Wendywings @kalena @nessliddell for the wishes! #
Posted by LoudTwitter