Sunday, January 17, 2010

  • 09:54 twitpic.com/ydmj0 - The results of yesterday's car pimping! If I drive an old bomb it may as well look good, right? #
  • 18:15 @Scriptwriter49 Thanks! In fact it's not self publishing, but small press publishing. I also publish other people. > www.splashdownbooks.com #
  • 18:16 @Scriptwriter49 if you really want to self-publish, Lulu and Createspace are the top two. But be sure your work is top notch first!!!!! #
  • 18:17 @candynh Freut mich, dich kennenzulernen! endlich mal wer interessantes in D :) #
  • 18:29 Did my cycling this morning at an average of 17kph instead of 15, and boy are my muscles telling me all about it! Saved a few minutes though #
  • 19:41 @cameocreams go glenfield! I still reckon they built that thing the wrong way round though, should be big windows to the view. Darn Aussies. #
  • 20:34 @cameocreams yes albany has a lovely entry on the east side. west side, yeahnah, same as everywhere else! #
  • 21:17 @BrownSpeak Never bought a whole pav. Only had slices occasionally at buffet restaurants, weddings etc, otherwise always homemade. #
  • 21:19 @BrownSpeak The dead-slush article fails to take into account the myriad high-quality small independent publishers who often BEG for tales. #
  • 23:44 @BrownSpeak I publish sci-fi and fantasy. only the very best :) just started up last year but it's looking good! #
  • 23:47 Finished one large assignment and wrote up this week's travel article, so I'm pleased with that. Time to knock off! Yawn... #
Posted by LoudTwitter