Thursday, January 28, 2010

  • 12:32 @theladyisugly twitpic.com/102e8g - Lovely! Looking young has its bonuses :) #
  • 14:01 Help! Anyone know why my Amazon affiliate product widgets won't appear on my pages? The HTML is in there, but not working. #
  • 14:04 @campmotha I sympathise. Used to have the same problem. My mum gets it since I left home. Tried explaining to her? Worked for me eventually. #
  • 14:28 @hmariey the plain text links are ok, but don't look so great. #
  • 16:07 cree py weather in glenfield, thunder & black clouds in the south, blue & sunshine in the north, no wind, nothing moving, stuck in between... #
  • 16:09 So is that thunder I hear actually dumping any rain south of here? Like Auckland City or even Northcote? #
  • 21:40 This looks like an interesting site for those wanting to go into publishing: www.independentselfpublishers.org/ #
  • 22:16 I just got a job in to do tonight. Resisting the temptation to stare at the visualisations running in my media player...they're addictive! #
  • 22:59 Wow. Just, wow. The trailer alone is amazing. RT: @kalena: Is th is a joke? Star Wars in Concert : bit.ly/tMkHh #
Posted by LoudTwitter