Wednesday, January 13, 2010

  • 12:11 @nessliddell ooo! courier van! #
  • 12:58 For those who missed my review of Avatar posted late last night, here's the link again: tinyurl.com/ye7xmsu #
  • 13:06 @nessliddell sure did. I'm resisting opening it for the moment, but that can't last long... #
  • 16:08 Hey Kiwis, any ideas how to explain to a Yank that we find their excess emotionalism corny & cringe-worthy without insulting their feelings? #
  • 16:12 @Frederation oops #
  • 16:16 @Frederation Yeah I noticed that. I have had reason to be very thankful for it! #
  • 16:23 @theskypirate Doesn't count for fiction you know. It's comparable to LGG views on bonnet romances I guess. We're on the same side! :) #
  • 16:39 @JamesHip we are an introverted culture. but at least better than some places I've lived! #
  • 16:44 Right, got to go, folks - it's been a productive day. Lots of stuff caught up on, stories submitted, blogs scheduled, it's neverending! bye #
  • 16:47 KITTENS!! Awww! WANT! RT @nessliddell: One more tweet for anyone looking to add another fur baby to their household bit.ly/85eixN #
  • 20:56 @nessliddell legendary brownies, girl! Very impressive. And I hope to be in the market for some kittycats one day soon. #
  • 21:17 @velofille Thanks, I think! BTW I now have true cat envy. he's delectable! What's his name? #
  • 23:29 RT: @thecreativepenn: Market Your Book Like A Movie bit.ly/56bkiz Thx @cnlifeasitis #
  • 23:35 @websitedevel Avatar - cool but 3D hurt my head. My review here: splashdownreviews.blogspot.com/2010/01/avatar-movie-review.html #
Posted by LoudTwitter