Friday, January 8, 2010

  • 13:08 @yomcat Good question, lol. I use Lightning Source & Ingram, the same distributor as most large publishers. I also publish other people. #
  • 14:15 @yomcat I have some stock here myself too. Have you read them? How many would you want? #
  • 14:31 @rgoodchild Agreed, I go as often as is humanly possible! We should enjoy what we have, there are so many who don't have the sea at all. #
  • 14:49 Help! This meant to b full German sentence but I can't make sense: "Wohnungstrennwand zum Flur Wohnung links mit rechter Wand Aufzug links." #
  • 14:51 @yomcat Try looking them up on iPage: ISBN 978-0-9864517-0-6 and 978-0-9864517-1-3 #
  • 15:08 @AlastairJNZ Fraid not. I wish it were. It's a sentence without a verb, buried in a paragraph of architectural description... #
  • 15:47 @Kiwiseabreeze there are no words...thinking of you #
  • 16:33 @nessliddell so that means I can't lean on you to make you bake my cookies? :P #
  • 16:39 Ok, so I watched Avatar last night. Still processing. Guess I'll write a review when I'm done with that. Not sold on 3D. #
  • 16:42 @nessliddell Brownie sounds great, too! Who said it had to be cookies? lol #
  • 18:02 @gianouts From that page it seems it is a paid service and not free...shame, that. Would be real nice. #
  • 18:48 @gianouts I imagine so. Most libraries have it free these days as well, though I agree there'll be more maccer's around than libraries! #
Posted by LoudTwitter