Sunday, January 10, 2010

  • 12:41 I've been scribbl'n: New Year, Kiwi Style: A group of my friends extended an open invite to.. bit.ly/84JhRI #
  • 13:38 @prodigaljohn Idea for your blog: Changing small words in church songs, "I" to "we", "from" to "through" etc. Does improve em sometimes eh? #
  • 16:00 People, I'm excited! Only 80 more sales to break even on The Muse by Fred Warren! Free shipping worldwide here: tinyurl.com/yce65am #
  • 21:49 RT @ludwigw: Anyone know a Dean Horgon who just flew from Wellington to Auckland? He took my dad's bag by mistake. Kiwis please r etweet. #
  • 21:51 wow, that's hilarious! RT: @justinflitter: This so random // Project Name Generator ow.ly/UIa0 #
  • 21:59 I subscribed to theladsband's channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/theladsband?feature=autoshare_twitter #
Posted by LoudTwitter