Thursday, January 14, 2010

  • 11:21 Ack, MORE paid work...am I ever gonna get back to my novel this week? Ah well. Money's money :) #
  • 15:24 The Lost Genre Guild News for January 13th, 2010: Terri Main says: I j.. bit.ly/5gBnmx Sci-Fi & Fantasy Lit #
  • 15:44 RT: @MelissaWrites: Great metaphor, I love U2! The U2 Method of High-Impact Writing ow.ly/1mZO0Y #
  • 16:00 RT: @valeriecomer: You all know January 16 is Appreciate a Dragon Day? Want to do something to celebrate? Was started by @DonitaKPaul #
  • 16:49 @hmariey never mind. Twitter's all about the present! What's going on at your end? Did Shamus read my story? It's submitted now. #
  • 17:28 @velofille twitpic.com/xzs2w - awww! want one too! #
  • 17:31 @hmariey there's definitely going to be more. haven't had a spare moment to think about it though! will have to do some brainstorming. #
  • 17:33 @lifeledlearning please explain? @valeriecomer and I want to know why you are a dragon... #
  • 17:37 celebrate the morning sky / bring a haunted heart to dance / our every velvet voice and rhythm will gleam is.gd/8Vy2 #
  • 20:35 That's funny! Theoretically though, surely some of the pairs are duplicates, especially when there are no lice involved? post.ly/IZbA #
  • 20:36 now that coro is over I can remove the heavy duty headphones and stop the music :) oh, the joys of sharing living space... #
  • 22:51 @josiecampbell I agree. been nomming em all day! thanks @nessliddell! #
Posted by LoudTwitter