Monday, August 24, 2009

  • 11:56 Excuse me for not tweeting yesterday. I spent much of it walking the length and breadth of Glenfield and back in not-quite-suitable shoes. #
  • 12:25 Awesome post for independent publishers: bit.ly/3Hi0is #
  • 12:41 @lifeledlearning My feet are fine, thanks... were a bit sore last night but just fine now. Will leave those shoes well alone for a while! #
  • 12:48 @ksuyin that is interesting but sadly I am not that fond of squash! #
  • 12:49 Just discovered that surimi meat is more than one-third wheat flour! Ick. Carbs hiding out everywhere. #
  • 13:21 Lunch (no pic sorry, I was too hungry!) mixed salad, fish with seafood sauce, avocado with mayo, mozzarella with pesto. I'm SOOO full now! #
  • 13:34 Facebook stats, eh? I have 741 friends, 27% male, 73% female. 66 single, 486 dating/married. My posts are typically viewed by 40 people. #
  • 13:42 @yomcat Dunno. That was a FB app. Got any tips? #
  • 14:01 @yomcat thanks, will give it a go! #
  • 14:11 @cl airednz That might be leftover stock of older choccy batches. There's been a fair bit around all through the last months. #
  • 14:19 Now that's cool! Putting money in your pocket... RT: @vavroom: Huhhh, this is interesting: bit.ly/3CL9VQ #
  • 14:29 100 views already on my latest video: bit.ly/1aLA83 I think you'll like it too :) #
  • 15:57 RT: @WritersDigest: Mind-Boggling Horrible Query Letter: This is a "Blast From the Past" post.  To celebrate.. bit.ly/cGsil #
  • 18:09 @lifeledlearning you're welcome - I don't remember doing it but glad it helped! Was it even me? lol #
  • 19:22 it's funny, I'm always enormously relieved to finish a paying language job, no matter how small. This one was an hour's work or so. #
  • 19:24 Does anybody remember those plastic elephant moneyboxes banks gave kids in the 80's? and didn't they have something to do with Kashin ? #
  • 19:52 @AdageBusiness Yes there was something like that in the back of my mind but it was such a long time ago that I wasn't sure any more! Thanks! #
  • 20:03 I blogged two random poems from the weekend: bit.ly/9Ppn9 #
  • 20:22 RT: @FeatsOfTweet: Please RT! New blog post: "We launch next Thursday – can you help us reach 1,000 followers?" bit.ly/dbWz2 #
Posted by LoudTwitter