Saturday, August 22, 2009

  • 11:00 @axtens Just me Irish influences showing but yeah we use that in NZ as well :) Your conjugation is correct #
  • 12:18 RT: @ggSpirit: I'm Not Hatin'…Maybe Just a Little Bit bit.ly/19YsQS #
  • 12:20 A cat's love is worth seeking! RT: sarahjpin: Why the Chinese Should Stop Eating Cats. www.sarahpinborough.com/news.htm #
  • 12:23 @anemulligan The body text font is a bit hard on the eyes, but otherwise a very nice site! Did you make it yourself? #
  • 12:28 @ggSpirit nice to meet you! welcome to my random world :) sunny winter day here in New Zealand #
  • 12:30 Sharp white clouds hover over Coromandel, Rangitoto and Hunua; otherwise brilliant blue sky. I love living here! - in NZ, & this house too. #
  • 12:44 twitpic.com/esbui - Looking over Takapuna to the Hauraki Gulf, Coromandel Ranges left, Rangitoto right. #
  • 12:47 twitpic.com/esccp - Looking over Northcote and Bayswater/Narrowneck to Browns Island, Waiheke Island, and in the far distance the ... #
  • 12:49 twitpic.com/esco2 - Sunny day in Auckland city #
  • 13:00 @rileymagnus Thank you :) I didn't make it! You'll have to come see it someday #
  • 13:16 @ggSpirit About 16°C which I think is something like 55 in F? It's very pleasant. #
  • 14:06 twitpic.com/esopn - Yummy no-carbs lunch: salad, bacon, eggs, avocado, and cheese with sundried tomato pesto. #
  • 14:13 @vavroom maybe yeah but not like bread and pasta! it's like saying spinach is a good source of iron (rememb er that ad?) #
  • 14:24 @vavroom Twas a long time ago I guess. The iron in a heaped 2-foot platter of spinach was shown to equal the iron in one average beef steak. #
  • 14:25 Wow, this twitpic thing is really effective, I had no idea so many people would want to look at my lunch! Hee hee. Experiment successful. #
  • 14:26 @lifeledlearning aw pshaw, you're in better shape than me - don't worry about it. Sounds like a Chocolate Day to me! #
  • 14:43 @ksuyin It's just your average common camembert. The brand is Longbush I think. A Kiwi one. But it's the sundried tomato pesto that's magic! #
  • 14:57 @ksuyin I agree completely! #
  • 15:00 Oh I forgot to mention I booked two flights today: Paris to Dublin and Dublin to Munich. Odd sensation. It's been a while. #
  • 15:06 @ksuyin oh sorry wait, that was cheapo generic mild block cheese. But a dream with the pesto! #
  • 15:26 wow pretty freaky but such good work! tinyurl.com/lchm9c via @jencorbett #
  • 15:34 @lifeledlearning Another time I will for sure. Not able to get to Britain or USA this time round either. Gotta leave some time for working! #
  • 16:35 Kids watching Supergirl again. Odd how the evil magic is mostly identified by peculiar 80's sounds. But then, I'm not really looking. #
  • 16:36 Note to self: save work before switching to another window. My poor old taskbar/file manager can't cope and stuff crashes. #
  • 16:38 @lifeledlearning Not so much writing as publishing, but yes, progress this week was good. Graphics and videos and stuff. How's your book? #
  • 18:13 @lifeledlearning Oh, yes, the Pilgrims...they are sleeping. I don't have time to deal with them just yet. But their day will come! Bwahaha #
  • 18:15 twitpic.com/etkk2 - Tall postcard promo design for The Muse, including print bleed rims. #
  • 18:42 I'm partying again tonight! @Chewyrissa is turning 20, yay! Wonder what I'll wear? Yep a little late to be thinking about that. But hey. #
Posted by LoudTwitter