Thursday, August 20, 2009

  • 10:08 Of writers, critics, thieves, and attitudes: bit.ly/21AQyO by @rileymagnus #
  • 11:28 I am a publisher and I don't believe in agents :) why do you ask? #
  • 11:36 @kalena Authors with agents have advantages. My genre (SF) is marginalised and rarely picked up by agents. I'm about giving people chances. #
  • 11:45 Today: Manuscript formatting touch-ups (so far so good), and graphic design for a couple of page ads, coming up shortly. #
  • 11:50 @frankcreed That one I got you has most of those colours on it, right? :P I know, I know, same name, wrong sport. #
  • 11:55 just voted "Star Trek" on "Best 2009 Film?" vote too ➔ bit.ly/xJTBC #
  • 17:01 @ConnieBrz O Muse of mine do you have a moment for a very short brainstorm? If so please log into google! #
  • 17:39 @ConnieBrz I love the bus in your new design! #
  • 18:26 @axtens remind me what we were talking about? It's been a while #
  • 21:03 Want to know what I did today? Created 2 full-page book ad graphics (exhausting!) & chatted with Andrea @povbootcamp most of the day (fun! ) #
Posted by LoudTwitter