Friday, August 28, 2009

  • 08:08 @lifeledlearning Tht #
  • 08:09 @lifeledlearning (too early in the AM) That's good because I haven't seen any change. Glad if it helps you. #
  • 08:10 @Samuraidad Cyborgs seem to be in everything these days, that's all. I guess they're becoming a staple of sci-fi same as aliens etc. #
  • 08:11 RT: @titletrakk: Our movie review of The Stone of Destiny by @gracebridges is.gd/2CdTz #
  • 09:31 In case you missed it yesterday: Check out my short sto ry Second Site in Digital Dragon zine: tinyurl.com/lobl3r - RT if you like it! #
  • 09:43 RT: @EntirelyKiwi: Only 3 days left to get your entries in to travel New Zealand for FREE www.entirelyworldfamous.com #
  • 09:44 RT: @mrbarnard1: Just as anybody does when money gets tight: California holds giant garage sale. sn.im/rg05b #
  • 09:57 RT: @Travelwriticus: RT @whereivebeen: 6 creative bus stops that make you look twice bit.ly/12otgz #
  • 10:01 @PianoGeek I hav e heard some of that played and i think it's awesome but I won't pretend to understand it, lol...can you play it? #
  • 12:42 RT: @Kiwiseabreeze: RT @cffnz New Zealand gets its first 1000 ebooks free (including The Edmonds Cookbook!) bit.ly/htEnq #
  • 14:01 I do like Second Life but it's ahead of its time. Makes my not-so-old machine crash every time I run it. Will work better on new fast PCs. #
  • 14:11 @debbieohi I'm GraceBridges Cyberstar :) but I haven't been on for months. Always have to shut down computer after use. Crashes on closing. #
  • 14:17 @debbieohi yeah that is my second avatar. I didn't know either on my first one so I started over to get a better name & newer default design #
  • 14:19 @debbieohi I found that they give you differing lastname options according to the firstname you enter. I messed round till I got a cool one. #
  • 14:33 @nitecapp Affect=verb. Effect=noun, except in "to effect changes" when it means "accomplish". The effect is affecting me. Make sense? #
  • 14:35 @PublishingGuru I have switched to LSI, yes it's worth it, but their UI and support is abysmal compared to lulu. You get what y ou pay for. #
  • 15:13 THANKS!!! That's me :) RT: @DDragonMag: Great story, by one of our favorite authors. bit.ly/QmnAp #
  • 15:14 @PublishingGuru True enough. But better to learn the ropes on lulu even just messing around. Just my experience anyway. #
  • 15:26 Raucous birds sing of spring, the Tui the loudest among them. It's been a truly gorgeous day - and it ain't over yet :) #
  • 15:28 @PublishingGuru Good point. There's not a lot of difference if you ignore the Amazon-only distribution, wouldn't matter for messing around. #
  • 15:49 @gram2five here's a tui I filmed not long ago: bit.ly/fsgWo #
  • 15:50 RT: @Aotea9: twitpic.com/fj3ny - Another 'spring shot' towards Auckland city. Photo taken from Devonport, Auckland, NZ. #
  • 15:51 RT: @Kiwiseabreeze: RT @lyndons SteamPunk mouse. bit.ly/107Bnh [Nice, - I want!] #
  • 16:03 Aucklanders take note! RT: @twisst10: @gracebridges ISS will cross the sky at your location at 18:52! more details: twisst.nl/3999 #
  • 19:52 RT @WritingSpirit Louisa May Alcott Didn't Need a Computer. Includes pdf of 1892-93 issues of The Writer Magazine!! budurl.com/n7sw #
Posted by LoudTwitter