Thursday, August 27, 2009

  • 11:33 RT: @tonyeldridge: What You Should Know About Web Design for Books- by @MillerMosaicLLC tinyurl.com/nk8odz #
  • 11:36 RT: @thecreativepenn: Novels by podcast: how to make money from 'free' bit.ly/z5g0k (via @sethharwood ) #
  • 12:25 wow check out these vids of Auckland lightning last night: ow.ly/ltA2 The real thing was definitely more impressive. Filled the sky. #
  • 12:54 RT: @tonyeldridge: Can you sell books by giving it away for free? @Edwin_Crozier thinks so: 6 Reasons to Blog Your Book short.to/84v2 #
  • 12:55 @ItStartsWithUs try virb.com/michaellrogers I like that music for working #
  • 13:39 @nzlemming Yes, he's really onto it. I suppose I should do that for my books. I'll have time in December, that's as good a time as any :) #
  • 13:41 @ItStartsWithUs yay! isn't it cool! I like the space ones best, eg Unknown Energy Rush, Celestial Time Pieces, Billions, And The Stars... #
  • 13:41 hehehe RT: @thedavewiggins: I'm now following Jesus on Twitter #
  • 13:42 @lifeledlearning not cruddy, just intense...it's always good to get away! thanks for the garden :) #
  • 13:43 Let's say I want to serialise novels online. How best to do it? Blog posts with BUY buttons? Downloadable PDF? Podcast? What do you think? #
  • 13:55 @tweetthebeav what the flip are you doing? it's not doing any good you know. But hey, if it floats your boat. Have fun. #
  • 13:56 @lifeledlearning Currently trying to convince print company that I do own the rights to images I designed. Rather odd problem to have. #
  • 14:01 Check out my short story Second Site in Digital Dragon zine: tinyurl.com/lobl3r - RT if you like it! #
  • 14:08 Listening to @LifeFM in an attempt to decipher whether I'm too old to go to @Parachute2010 - Used to love em but music is different nowadays #
  • 14:53 @axtens thank you very much! :) #
  • 14:54 @lifeledlearning thanks!! Remember I know nothing at all about gaming. Sounds like I got lucky :) #
  • 15:25 @LifeFM thanks! but I am wistful about 90s: &qu ot;old" parachute band, the lads, krusty - ya know? Sigh...will learn to like noobs I guess. #
  • 15:25 @lifeledlearning I suppose so. But I rather suspect it was auto-filtered for faces and names and that's where it got stuck. #
  • 15:26 @lifeledlearning yeah it was fun messing with all those clichés. wrote that at Polly's house in Colorado last year. #
  • 15:39 @spacewriter Day skies here - what's up where you are? #
  • 15:42 I knew I was in trouble when the Task Manager refused to make an appearance. Total s ystem crash. Darned ancient technology. #
  • 15:46 ooo! The zine my story's in - RT: @DDragonMag: I love to find the occasional shout out! bit.ly/B8QiL #
  • 16:09 I got mentioned! I'm a favourite author, woohoo! bit.ly/FWnri #
  • 16:15 Confessions of a Book Reviewer: bit.ly/VxDIB #
  • 16:31 @lifeledlearning yes it's my shot, my design, everything...it's got the author's name on it though. Maybe it just looks too good? Who knows. #
  • 16:50 @lifeledlearning well maybe they think he's the third party I'm infringing? #
  • 17:37 Well I tried it, now to see if it's any good. 3 Hacks for Firefox - Double Your Internet Browsing Speed - Gnoted.com su.pr/2PcxeF #
  • 20:05 Out to dinner, I have a sudden urge to ask someone if it'd be too derivative to include a military cyborg in my novel. I'd get blank looks. #
  • 22:29 I wasn't really at dinner, I was in a future dystopia swinging a cyborg on a winch between buildings carrying two escapees. Now that's fun. #
Posted by LoudTwit ter